Senior Drivers – Register For a Driving Assessment
What is a Senior Driver Assessment?
A Senior Driver Assessment is a standardised driving assessment carried out by a driving school that is a Registered Driving School with SDA and reported to you or a referrer (medical practitioner, your family member or friend) from the SDA website.
It costs $199 incl. GST. Following payment, you will be contacted within 48 hours to arrange a time for the assessment.
To register, read our Terms and Conditions and if you agree, tick the box and press “next” below:
Need help right now?
0456 476 470
How does it work?
The process is as follows:
- You register on this website and pay the fee of $199 (incl. GST).
- You enter your postcode and are connected with a driving school who will undertake the assessment.
- The driving school submits the assessment into our system.
- We generate a report that is emailed to you and the referrer.
- We pay the driving school.
Note, in the case that your doctor refers you, the doctor will make the final decision as to changes to your driving status.